The latest print edition of Jobber Nation, for Canada’s automotive aftermarket distribution professionals, is on its way to
8,000 automotive aftermarket readers across Canada.
Featuring a cover story on Jason Best, the incoming chair of the Automotive Industries Association of Canada, Jobber Nation also includes features on “The Right Brake for the Job,” “Assemblies vs Struts: What’s the Right Inventory,” Being a “Professional Driver,” “What Customers Want,” study results on Customer Delivery, News from the Lordco Auto Parts Trade Show and more!
Or read the key stories on the web at the links:
- TOP NEWS: Lordco Auto Parts 29th Annual Trade Show a success, Lordco 45th Anniversary project in the works, Automotive Parts Associates recognizes top suppliers, shareholders, AIA Canada adds industry veterans
- IN MEMORIAM: Dale Devlin, successful jobber and former Bestbuy Distributors chair, Grant McPherson, industry veteran, advocate, co-founder of Shad’s R&R fundraiser.
- COUNTERPERSON: The Right Brake for the Job
- OWNERS: Focusing on the future–Jason Best: Incoming chair, Automotive Industries Association of Canada
- OWNERS: Struts and assemblies: What’s the right ride control inventory mix for you?
- OUTSIDE SALES: New challenges keep pushing the envelope
- OUTSIDE SALES: AIA’s youth group now Young Professionals in the Aftermarket
- OWNERS: What do customers want? One size does not fit all.
- COUNTERPERSON: Use the team!
- DELIVERY DRIVER: A Professional Driver is a safe driver
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR APRIL ADVERTISERS:
- Automotive Industries Association of Canada — www.aiacanada.com
- Bestbuy Distributors Ltd. — www.bestbuydistributors.ca
- Continental VDO– www.redi-sensor.com
- Continental ATE — http://www.ate-na.com
- Dayco Canada — www.dayco.com
- iLink Industries — www.ilinkind.com
- Philips Automotive Lighting — www.philipsautolighting.com/ca
- TrakMotive — www.trakmotive.com
- Wakefield Canada — http://www.wakefieldcanada.ca