The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2023.
An official confirmation vote was held on Oct. 29 during the UAF board of trustees meeting held in Las Vegas.
The approved slate of officers is as follows:
- Chairman – Robert Egan, MAAP, Egan & Associates
- Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, CEO, Automotive Parts Services Group
- Treasurer – William Maggs, MAAP, executive vice president, supply chain, Parts Authority
- Secretary – Roger McCollum, AAP, CEO, N.A. Williams Company
- Chairman Emeritus – Rusty Bishop, AAP, leadership advisor, Federated Auto Parts
- Executive Director – Jennifer Tio, AAP, president, Maximum Marketing Services, Inc.
The following Lifetime Trustee representatives will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Mohammed Al Fayyad, ACDelco
- Michelle Allen, Valvoline
- William Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
- Richard Beirne, MAAP, Richard and Lisa Beirne
- Jason Best, First Brands Group
- Marc Blackman, Gold Eagle
- Jeff Blocher, Mann + Hummel MHFT
- Michael C. Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Mike Carr, CARDONE Industries
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Chris Gardner, MAAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Duncan Gillis, BBB Industries LLC
- Todd Hack, MAAP, Mevotech
- Bill Hanvey, MAAP, Auto Care Association
- Tim Hardin, Epicor Software Corporation
- Todd Hertzler, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Tina Hubbard, HDA Truck Pride
- Pete Kornafel, MAAP
- Jeffrey E. Koviak, AAP, Tenneco
- Fletcher Lord III, AAP, Parts Warehouse/Crow Burlingame
- Paul McCarthy, MAAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Rollie Olson, Rollie & Gayle Olson and Family
- Mark O’Leary, SPS Commerce
- Heather Preu, MAM Software Group, Inc.
- Chris Pruitt, East Penn Manufacturing and Flicker/Langdon/Pruitt
- Jacqueline Rodriguez, Parts Authority
- Robert Roos, The Pronto Network
- Ryan Samuels, AWDA
- Rick Schwartz, The Schwartz Family
- Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Sanel NAPA/The Segal Family
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products
- Bill Stroupe, KIAWA Education Foundation
- Tom Tecklenburg, AAP, Dayco Products LLC
- Jessica Toliuszis, Women in Auto Care
- Chuck Udell, MAAP, Morris/Rupp McCartney Education Trust of APSA
Several more industry professionals will serve UAF in a variety of support roles, including Mike Blawas, audit committee; Anne Coffin, grants manager; Ryan Devine, MiX representative; Ted Hughes, AWDA liaison; George Keeley, legal counsel; Jacki Lutz, YANG representative; Ken Marker, investment advisor; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; Joe Stephan, marketing committee; and Casey Ventrillo, investment advisor.
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
About the University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Since 1986, the University of the Aftermarket Foundation has funded millions of dollars of scholarships, grants, research and ongoing educational programs to help develop a strong, knowledgeable aftermarket workforce. The foundation encourages industry support, including donations for the purpose of honoring or memorializing individuals or otherwise recognizing special events, to help ensure the continued availability of training and education that strengthen the industry. The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For more information, visit www.UofA-Foundation.org.