MAY AND JUNE 2022
Information for Exhibitors
The Third Annual Great Canadian Aftermarket Trade Show. A Virtual Event. has been created by CHAT Integrated Media, publishers of Jobber Nation and Indie Garage, to help the automotive aftermarket industry connect.
Created in a business environment where face-to-face meetings were difficult or impossible, has proven to be a very cost effective, dynamic, addition to live events, even as those return to the aftermarket.
Our self-serve booth format allows exhibitors to promote their offerings and connect with aftermarket professionals without being tied to a daily booth schedule
Exhibitors of past events have experiences strong engagement with their virtual booths, as good or better than many in-person events.
Returning after successful 2020 and 2021 events, the 2022 edition runs May and June to ensure as much as possible that booths are available for visits as economic activity opens up in regions across Canada.
Conference program includes live sessions from subject matter experts:
- Market research
- Aftermarket trends
- Repair and vehicle technologies
- Shop management expertise
Exhibitors can sign up at any time during the trade show period and can submit updates to booths monthly to coincide with product and program launches.
Virtual Exhibitor Booth Information
- You Get a Dedicated Web Page Featuring up to FIVE of:
- Product information releases.
- Sales sheets.
- Training Course information.
- Product or Training Videos.
- Banner Programs.
- Franchise information.
- Virtual Booth Visit
2. Preparation and editing. Simply send us the pix, copy, links, and we do the rest.
3. Links to your page in Exhibitors List E-Blasts, E-Newsletter pushes, social network posts, etc.
4. Links to your page in the Exhibitors List Featured on the Home Page of Jobber Nation and Indie Garage.
All for one price: $2295 CAD NET OF TAXES