MAY AND JUNE 2021
Information for Exhibitors
The Great Canadian Aftermarket Trade Show. A Virtual Event. has been created by CHAT Integrated Media, publishers of Jobber Nation and Indie Garage, to help the automotive aftermarket industry connect.
In a business environment where face-to-face meetings are difficult or impossible, it provides a very cost effective, dynamic, alternative.
Returning after a successful 2020 event, the 2021 edition runs May and June to ensure as much as possible that booths are available for visits as economic activity opens up in various regions.
Conference program includes live sessions from subject matter experts:
- Market research
- Aftermarket trends
- Financial markets
- Repair and vehicle technologies
- Social media for shops
Focused, themed, fun networking sessions:
-Meet the CHAT Media Team
-My First Car
-Best and worst customer service stories
Exhibitors can sign up at any time during the trade show period and can submit updates to booths monthly to coincide with product and program launches.
Virtual Exhibitor Booth Information
- You Get a Dedicated Web Page Featuring up to FIVE of:
- Product information releases.
- Sales sheets.
- Training Course information.
- Product or Training Videos.
- Banner Programs.
- Franchise information.
- Virtual Booth Visit
2. Preparation and editing. Simply send us the pix, copy, links, and we do the rest.
3. Links to your page in Exhibitors List E-Blasts, E-Newsletter pushes, social network posts, etc.
4. Links to your page in the Exhibitors List Featured on the Home Page of Jobber Nation and Indie Garage.
All for one price: $2295 CAD NET OF TAXES