Valvoline Inc. announced the retail launch of its newest the Easy Pour Bottle.
Valvoline worked alongside consumers to develop the game-changing design. The brand’s patent-pending Easy Pour Bottle will make changing oil easier while offering a simplified shopping solution for the automotive Do-It-Yourself (DIY) audience.
“Valvoline’s goal for 151 years has been to use our expertise for the benefit of our customers. Each part of Valvoline’s Easy Pour Bottle has been engineered with our DIY consumers in mind – reimagined,redesigned, tested and proven to make changing oil easier, faster and cleaner,” said Heidi Matheys, Valvoline chief marketing officer. “Our technical team integrated an abundance of consumer field research and feedback, which ultimately resulted in this one unique design.”
Highlights of Valvoline’s new Easy Pour Bottle include:
- Easy Pull Tab – Makes opening the bottle clean and simple.
- Precision Pour Spout – Provides accurate pour and clean cut off for a mess-free experience.
- Anti-Glug Tube – Provides a glug-free pour for a faster, cleaner and easier oil change.
- Resealable Overcap with No-Slip Grip – Helps prevent spillage and provides safe storage.
- Centralized Handle – Makes for a more confident pick up, transport and pour.
The brand is so confident in their newest innovation that they have issued a Satisfaction Guarantee at retailers nationwide, offering a 100-percent money-back promise to encourage DIYers to experience the bottle — and its advantages — for themselves.
Valvoline has partnered with seven-time NASCAR Champion Jimmie Johnson and Chris Forsberg three-time Formal Drift Champion to promote a series of entertaining videos showcasing the ease of use and cleanliness of the new packaging. Videos are now available for viewing at EasyPour.ca.