Uni-Select’s long-time partner SureWerx received the Diamond Award, the highest recognition granted to a supplier who provides outstanding quality products and service.
Uni-Select Inc. has announced the winners of its annual awards for the Canadian supply partners, celebrating the remarkable achievements, innovation and outstanding service of its best performing partners.
“Congratulations to all the winners. We continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service and collaborative partnerships are an essential link to achieve operational excellence,” said Brent Windom, President and Chief Executive Officer, Uni-Select Inc. and President and Chief Operating Officer, Canadian Automotive Group. “We value these long-term relationships based on mutual success and we thank our partners for their commitment and support.”
This year, Uni-Select’s long-time partner SureWerx received the Diamond Award, the highest recognition granted to a supplier who provides outstanding quality products and service. SureWerx was celebrated for the unparalleled quality of its sales tools, fill rate, lead time, inventory management and service, such as training, tech and manpower support.
This 6th edition of Uni-Select’s Canadian Awards also recognized the superior performance, service and support of the winners in the following categories:
- Golden Ally – Sales tools for independent jobbers and installers: Blue Streak Hygrade Motor Products Ltd.
- Golden Ally – Marketing campaign of the year: Tenneco Inc.
- Golden Ally – Training and technical support: Mevotech L.P.
- Tech-Savvy Award: Dorman Products, Inc.
- Achiever – Automotive Parts: BBB Industries, LLC
- Achiever – Paint and Body Equipment: PPG Canada Inc.
- Achiever – Tools and Equipment: The NOCO Company