Transit Warehouse, Levis, Que., is now offering its customers the full line of Vortex OE-quality friction, according to Jason Hathaway, sales director-private label, Brake Parts Inc (BPI).
Vortex provides a complete program with over 920 SKUs and has coverage for more than 2,200 different vehicles, including passenger cars, SUVs and light trucks, police and fleet and heavy duty.
Features of the Vortex line include:
- Formulations that meet or exceed OEM specifications
- High-quality formulas meticulously engineered and rigorously tested at our own top-of-the-line research and development facility
- Low fade, quiet and consistent
- Safe, reliable, long wear and high stopping performance
- Abutment hardware and wire sensors included where applicable
“We are very excited to have Transit as our distribution partner for our new and improved Vortex brake friction program,” said Hathaway. “The Vortex brand has been strong, proven and trusted in the Canadian market since 1997. With over 2,200 vehicle applications in the program, from passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and fleets, the Vortex brand has coverage for all types of vehicle applications and provides dependable, high quality braking and excellent pedal feel in the most extreme conditions.”
For more on Transit Warehouse, visit www.transitwarehouse.com/en