There are still a few sponsorship and player spots available for Shad’s R&R aftermarket fundraising golf tournament June 13.
The event has raised more than $5 million for muscular dystrophy research since its inception.
The 46th annual Shad’s R&R fundraising tournament and dinner will be held Thursday June 13, 2019, Station Creek Golf & Country Club, Stouffville, ON. Shotgun start: 10:00 a.m.
Station Creek is located at 12657 Woodbine Ave. PO Box 489 Gormley, ON, L0H 1G0, Canada T 905-888-1219.
If you would like to become a sponsor (which includes play) or make a donation to SHAD’s R&R For the Kids, please complete the registration form and e-mail to
Marilyn James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact a board member directly:
Shad’s Board of Directors
- Chairman – Brad Shaddick – email@example.com
- Luc Champagne – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Fazackerley – email@example.com
- Steve Gushie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Hay – email@example.com
- Shaun Keogh – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Fifield – DFifield@wakefieldcanada.ca
- Scott Stone – email@example.com
- Cameron Young – firstname.lastname@example.org