Shad’s R&R For the Kids aftermarket industry charity event, which has been raising funds in support of Muscular Dystrophy research for more than 45 years, has kicked off its 2019 fundraising campaign.
To date, Shad’s R&R has raised more than $5 million for Muscular Dystrophy Canada, is one of that organization’s largest contributors, and a key element of the Canadian automotive aftermarket’s culture of giving.
For more information about the MDC, visit www.muscle.ca
The 46th annual Shad’s R&R fundraising tournament and dinner will be held Thursday June 13, 2019, Station Creek Golf & Country Club, Stouffville, ON. Shotgun start: 10:00 a.m.
Station Creek is located at 12657 Woodbine Ave. PO Box 489 Gormley, ON, L0H 1G0, Canada T 905-888-1219.
If you would like to become a sponsor or make a donation to SHAD’s R&R For the Kids, please contact a board member directly:
Shad’s Board of Directors
- Chairman – Brad Shaddick – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luc Champagne – email@example.com
- Mike Fazackerley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Gushie – email@example.com
- Bill Hay – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shaun Keogh – email@example.com
- Dave Fifield – DFifield@wakefieldcanada.ca
- Scott Stone – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cameron Young – email@example.com