On behalf of the SHAD’s Board, Advisory Committee members and our many volunteer’s, we wanted to thank you once again for your continued sponsorship of this incredible and important industry event!
Together in 46 years we have raised over $5.2M for Muscular Dystrophy Canada! For those in attendance in 2019, our guest speaker and Paralympian Danielle Campo McLeod was another shining example of the difference we’re all making in the lives of those afflicted with neuromuscular diseases. She touched everyone in the room that day….
As you finalize your 2020 plans, we would greatly appreciate that Shad’s might remain a priority in your 2020 charity budgeting process. Our plans for 2020 are to make it our first “sold out” event ever! To that end, if you are aware of organizations or individuals that do not currently attend SHAD’s but you think they should (or might sponsor us in any way) – please help us in spreading the word!!
Be sure to mark your calendars now for Thursday June 11th 2020 !!
That will be our 47th year!
From all of us to all of you – a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and prosperous!) New Year!
Chairman – Shad’s R&R
SHAD’s Board Members:
- Luc Champagne email@example.com
- Mike Fazackerley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Fifield email@example.com
- Steve Gushie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Hay email@example.com
- Shaun Keogh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Stone email@example.com
- Cameron Young firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marilyn James email@example.com
- Samantha Cianfarani firstname.lastname@example.org