MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers announces an opportunity for companies to showcase their latest company innovations.
Submissions will be showcased at the 2023 Aftermarket Technology Conference on October 9-11, 2023.
This invitation is extended to both recognized technology giants and burgeoning start-ups.
MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers is seeking companies at the leading edge of aftermarket technology and innovation to showcase and demo their technologies in the following categories:
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality/Extended Reality (AR/VR/MR/XR)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Metaverse
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Units
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Calibration
- 3D Printing
- Dongles, Telematics, Remote Diagnostics
The showcase offers an excellent opportunity for suppliers to meet with industry decision makers and build future collaborations and partnerships.
- Deadline to apply: September 15 [CLICK HERE TO APPLY]
- Official Demos: Tuesday, October 10, 5:30 PM– 7:30 PM
There is no cost for companies to participate in the demos, although individual registration is required to attend the Aftermarket Technology Conference.
With limited spaces available, MEMA strongly encourages interested companies to complete and submit the application form at the earliest opportunity.
Additional questions can be submitted to Danielle Kaspar (firstname.lastname@example.org).