The Automotive Industries Association (AIA) of Canada has released the third edition of the Canadian Collision Repair Industry Yearbook, gathering together relevant data for the Canadian collision sector in one place to provide valuable and insightful information.
Published every two years, this report is a must-have resource for strategic business planning and for those looking to learn more about the collision repair industry in Canada.
Key industry highlights:
- In 2018, the number of collision repair establishments recorded was 5,011 locations, which is above the 5,000 location benchmark last observed in 2013.
- In 2018, there were an estimated 23,144 employees in the Canadian collision industry.
- OEM parts made up the vast majority with a 77.64% share in Q2 2018; aftermarket parts were the second largest source of parts with a 15.26% market share followed by recycled parts at 6.15%.
Continuing with the format of the previous editions, this yearbook is divided into two sections.
In the national industry profile, you will find information regarding size and scope of the collision industry.
In the provincial section, there is a more in-depth analysis of the collision industry for each of the 10 provinces in Canada.
- AIA Canada members: Download your copy AT NO COST via login to your account.
- Click here to download the FREE Executive Summary.
- Non-member price: $495
Report available in English only. Executive summary is available in English and French