The AIA High Fives for Kids Foundation has announced the recipients of the Arthur Paulin Aftermarket Scholarship Awards.
The Arthur Paulin Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship Awards program was established by members of the Automotive Industries Association of Canada (AIA) to provide monetary assistance to deserving students who wish to further their education in the automotive field.
The scholarship is administered by the AIA High Five for Kids Foundation.
The Scholarship Awards were designed to:
- Promote professionalism within the automotive aftermarket,
- Create awareness of the aftermarket industry and attract new people to the industry, and
- Advance the state of knowledge within the industry.
The program awards $700 scholarships to students studying in a variety of automotive pursuits.
This year, seven scholarships have been awarded:
- Ayan Haqqani is in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Automotive Management) degree program at the Automotive Business School of Canada, Georgian College, Barrie, Ont.
- Myungjin Choo is enrolled in the Automotive Management program at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), Calgary, Alta.
- Morganna Sampson is in automotive studies at the Camosun College Interurban Campus in Victoria, B.C.
- Nocolai Paladi is pursuing studies at the Automotive Business School at SAIT
- Gregor Dayman is studying at the Automotive Business School of Canada
- Madhavkumar Mendapara is studying Automotive Management at SAIT
- Ouedraogo Wendfanre Gedeon is pursuing his training in autobody and paint skills.
To be eligible to win an Arthur Paulin Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an automotive aftermarket industry related program or curriculum at a Canadian college or university.
This includes students pursuing their studies as an automotive apprentice. It also includes studies in any of the following automotive sectors: auto body, hard parts, heavy duty, or motive power (machinists).
Deadline for applications is November 30 of each year.
For more information CLICK HERE