AAPEX 2019 announced winners of the New Product and New Packaging Showcases.
The AAPEX New Product Showcase is the launchpad for products making their debut at this year’s event. Entries were judged electronically by pre-registered buyers who viewed the products in the Product Plus magazine. Entries with the most votes were named Best New Product in each of nine categories.
The AAPEX 2019 New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Erickson Mfg. Ltd., ERICKSON BOX BUDDY
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Niteo Products, OZIUM Odor Eliminating Fogger
- Automotive Lighting: Tungsram (U.S.) LLC, formerly GE Lighting, Nighthawk LED Sealed Beams
- Business Tools & Services: Automotive Data Media, AutomotiveTechInfo.com
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: ITW Global Brands, The Right Stuff 90 Minute Grey Gasket Maker
- Hard Parts: Cloyes Gear & Products, Inc., Cloyes Variable Valve Timing Chain Kits
- Safety: Continental Corporation, REDI-Sensor SE10005 TPMS Sensor
- Technology: Car Keys Express, Car Keys Express – Key App
- Tools & Equipment: Master Magnetics, Magnetic Tool Mats
The AAPEX 2019 New Packaging Showcase features the latest and most innovative packaging designs and concepts in the automotive aftermarket.
Entries were judged by Tom Egan, vice president, Industry Services, PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies – and Sean Riley, editor, Packaging Machinery Technology (PMT) magazine.
This year’s Best New Packaging winners are:
- Environmental Impact: Lucas Oil Products, Inc., Lucas Oil Bag In A Box
- Innovation: Plews & Edelmann, K6 High Pressure Air Hose by Amflo
- Marketing: American Manufacturing Co., BUG OFF Windshield Washer Fluid MINI BOTTLE 6 PACK
- Performance: Berryman Products, Inc., Berryman Air Intake & Throttle Body Cleaner
- Protection: Car Keys Express, Replacement Car Remote Carton
All entries were on display in the New Product and New Packaging Showcases, The Venetian, Level 2, hallway.
AAPEX represents the $1 trillion global automotive aftermarket industry and ran from Nov. 5 – Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo.
AAPEX is a trade-only event and is closed to the public.
AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: email@example.com. On social media, follow AAPEX at #AAPEX19