Aside from the exhibits and informative presentations, AAPEX also serves as an event to recognize the best the automotive aftermarket has to offer on the product front.
New Product Showcase Winners
AAPEX buyers determined the winning New Products entries by voting electronically for their favorite products in eight categories.
The New Product Showcase winners are:
• Accessories & General Merchandise: Armor All Protective Mats – RPM Drymate, Oil Spill Mat.
• Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Gold Eagle Co., 303 Metal Polish.
• Automotive Lighting: Tiger Accessory Group, 24″ LED Light Bar Kit with Remot
• Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: J-B Weld Company, J-B Weld Plastic Bonder
• Hard Parts: Federal-Mogul Motorparts, MOOG Complete Knuckle Assembly.
• Technology: Fuse5 Automotive Software, Fuse5 Automotive Software.
• Tool & Equipment: ITW Global Brands, Slime Cordless Inflator.
New Packaging Award Winners
Tom Egan, vice president, Industry Services, PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies – and Sean Riley, editor, Packaging Machinery Technology (PMT) magazine, judged this year’s entries in four categories.
The 2017 New Packaging Showcase winners are:
• Environmental Impact: Denso, EnduroVision.
• Innovation: RSC Chemical Solutions, Liquid Wrench Pro Penetrant & Lubricant FlashSign
• Marketing: GOJO Industries, Inc., GOJO Scrubbing Towels.
• Performance: Berryman Products, Inc., Berryman Electronic Cleaner.