AAPEX 2023 announced winners of the New Product and New Packaging Showcases during an awards ceremony at The Venetian Expo in Las Vegas.
To qualify for the 2023 judging process, products and packages must have been new and made their debut at AAPEX 2023.
This year, a total of 183 products and 23 packaging entries qualified to be judged. Products and packaging were judged via the digital copy of the Product Plus Magazine, which was sent to over 23,000 registered buyers.
The New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Budge Industries, LLC, Hail Jacket, Booth A4423
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Scrubblade Inc., Scrubblade Glass Cleaner, Booth A3831
- Business Tools & Services: Triadex Services Inc., Plastic Postcard, Booth J7914, Kiosk 5
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: ITW Global Brands, Permatex Silicone Brake Lubricant, Booth A3417
- Hard Parts: SpryJump, LLC, SMART-SLI™, Booth J8753
- Safety & ADAS: HELLA Automotive Sales, Inc., HELLA BLADE Auxiliary lights, Booth A1625
- Technology & Electrification: Car Keys Express, Universal EZ Installer, Booth A1281
- Tools & Equipment: Lincoln, an SKF Group Brand, Mityvac MVA6853, Booth A4016
The New Packaging Showcase winners are:
- Environmental Impact: Scrubblade Inc., Scrubblade 2-Pack, Booth A3831
- Innovation: Lubrication Specialties, Measurable Bottle for Capless Diesel Systems, Booth A3429
- Marketing: Highline Warren, LLC, Rain-X label and packaging updates, Booth A5033
- Performance: Berryman Products, Inc., B-12 Chemtool Thru-Rail Fuel Injector Cleaner, Booth A4209
- Protection: Schaeffler Group USA Inc., Schaeffler Hub and Wheel Bearings, Booth A2232
All entries in the New Product and Packaging Showcases have on display in their new location outside of the Hall A and B Entrances on Level 2. Entries are also included on the AAPEX Mobile App and on the AAPEX website.